Moving onward, you will see me posting videos of tutorials, inspirations, cool, funny or just about anything I found useful and share-worthy videos in the Internet.
For my first blog post in Video Tutorials category, it’s a Youtube video uploaded on Jun 27, 2010 by Darren Rowse of problogger.com entitled “Preparing a Sermon – Similar to Writing Blog Posts”.
Notes from the video
1. Select a topic where you’re expert
- Identify big problems that your readers might have
- Or ask a topic to write about
2. Refining the topic
- Break the topic into a smaller problems that people might have
- Identify key problems
- Think of their personal issues within the topic
3. Determine what your readers already know
- Acknowledge what your readers already know and build your content upon that
- Then identify what you readers don’t know
4. Start to put the bones!
- Build the skeleton of you content
- Write an outline and put some main points in place
- Break it into four or five points that you want to communicate mainly
5. Flesh it out
- Add illustrations, metaphors, analogies, or tell a story
- Use pictures, videos, audios, multimedia
- Make it visually interesting
- Use quotes and famous lines
- Make it intriguing and enjoyable for your readers
6. Refine and color it
- Remove interest that distracts the main points
- Read with a critical mind and look for this that can be taken out
- Be useful but don’t go over the top
Don’t forget to leave your message in the comments section
All the best to you,
You may find these related articles interesting too!
Search my site here